Blog Hits 2.7 Million Viewers:

  Okada Nana      
On Saturday morning, Vipersdiehardfan Blog hit 2,700,000 viewers.

Thank you to everyone for taking your time to visit my site.

I started and created this blog in November 2008.

Blogger tells me how many viewers I get per day, per week, per month and per year. During the Vipers season I average between 450-2000 viewers a day. Prior to the BCHL leaving Hockey Canada I was averaging between 350-600 viewers a day. Since the BCHL has left Hockey Canada, I have had some days between 4000-7000 viewers a day. 

To follow the view count, check out the view counter on the left hand side of my blog.

Thank you for the support,

Vipersdiehardfan

logoblog

Thanks for reading Blog Hits 2.7 Million Viewers:

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment